Well, considering that
- Chiropractic is a separate and distinct healing art and that the body heals itself unless there is some interference - A chiropractor looks to find that interference.
- A Major source of interference comes from the spine where fragile nerve roots are compressed or irritated by improper movement or fixation of the individual vertebrae .
- Irritated or compressed nerves cause over excitement or under functioning of those nerves, what a chiropractor calls a subluxation.
- Whatever part of the body these nerves go to will have symptoms.
- Muscles may go weak or become spastic .
- Joints may swell
- Scoliotic curves may develop
- Internal organs may dysfunction
- You may - or may not - feel pain
- Chiropractors, along with diagnostic skills and education on par with MDs, have the training and skill to locate and correct the nerve interference caused by subluxation.
- Since correcting the cause of dis-ease takes longer than simply covering up the symptoms.
A: It only takes one, but its going to take a few visits.
Want to get real? Call me to set up an appointment at (321) 247-0445.